Topic: Controller Bags/Covers

Fellow racers, if you are looking for something nice to protect your controller during transport and storage, I have some nice Crown Royal Liquor bags. If you haven't seen them before, they are made of a soft velvet-like material and have a draw string to close them tight. Courtesy of The Stagecoach Saloon in Fairview Oregon and the Scuderia Kouba gravity racing team I have acquired a small stock of these bags. We are making them available for FREE to any slot racers that frequents this site. I am planning to attend the August 9th Odd Thursday Night Race at Al's at which time I will bring a supply of them with me. If you would like to get one or two of the bags please respond to this message here on the forum. If you are unable to attend the race at Al's I can either leave the bags there with Al, or ship them to you by U.S. Postal Service.  ========Bill

Re: Controller Bags/Covers

Bill, put me down for one or two if available .  Al

You got 'em Al. I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. I'll try to make the first August race and bring the trophy and some of these bags.

wb0s wrote:

You got 'em Al. I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. I'll try to make the first August race and bring the trophy and some of these bags.

hung over?????
I'll take one and a shot to go

The secondnidator

Not yet!

I'll put you on the list for the bag Doc. You'll have to get your own shot!