Re: BRM Tuning

Missed out.had no ride over. Sounds like In for a beat down in 1/24 tonight

The secondnidator

I'd say you held your own tonight Doc! Your car worked well!

Well the stock crown gear finally took a dump. been searching on line for a replacement. Mich said the parma gears work. any body have part number  think stock is 36t correct

The secondnidator

Doc, how many teeth were on your old gear? I have a couple of 35s and a 31, but I don't have a 36. PCH parts express would probably have one if that's what you need. I understand that Parma is back in production after being shut down for a while, but it will probably take a while for new stock to get out into the world.

I have a wide variety of ratios, probably 32 to 36, and ratio and gear are free per the rules.  I can bring them next time and you can poke through them and grab what you want.

CK

I have a wide variety of ratios, probably 31 to 36, and ratio and gear are free per the rules.  I can bring them next time and you can poke through them and grab what you want.

CK

I have a wide variety of ratios, probably 31 to 36, and ratio and gear are free per the rules.  I can bring them next time and you can poke through them and grab what you want.

CK

It stock so what ever came with the car

The secondnidator

Not my first choice of vendor but Electric Dreams shows to have 36t BRM gears in stock.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

What about Alan at 132slotcar.us?  He is the distributor after all.

"Big Smooth"

that is what i did

The secondnidator

I guess I misread it, I thought he was having trouble locating the correct gears. I assumed 132slotcars was out because he said he had been searching online and found none.  Many vendors are indeed out of stock, but 132slotcar and ED do show to have them.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

It's all good. wanted to get the parma gear but went with the stock one from 132.

The secondnidator