Topic: Second Saturday Series HammerTime Speedway

I want to thank everyone who attended last night. We had 16 racers put the Isetta's and jalopies to the test. Everyone survived and there was plenty of laughter which is always a good sign. The food was great as always and the racing was close. Top three with the cut down Willys jalopies were only two tenths apart with Tracy Flood taking the win. Monte put his Fray experience to use by tying with me for second. I might retire the Isetta's as one ended up with a little damage and the builder of these bodies has shut down production for an unspecified amount of time. I'll find something else fun to take their place. Monte has the results so hope he will post them here. Dorothy will post pics soon, too.

Re: Second Saturday Series HammerTime Speedway

Well thanks for having us. It seemed that a good time was had by all.

I had planed on making it there. ended up working a longer than I wanted too and then took off Thursday before Bill  gave me your address.

The secondnidator

Sorry about that Doc! I totally spaced it!

Did anyone get any pictures from Saturday?  Hammer?

"Big Smooth"

I think I have what I need.  I'll have something posted in the next day or so.  Even Monte gets busy now and then.  And that's unusual because Monte don't use no third party.  Typically...

Using real math, I only found about 4 calc errors from what was announced at the race.  Some nights are like that.  When it happened at the rallies folks went nuts.  For days...

Why I remember one time when I was back in Electronics School - yes, honest - and we had a written test EVERY day.  The rule was that if you got a score of less than 75% you had to take your test home and rework the problems.  I had never had to do that until this day...  I missed the cut-off by one error.  Taking my work home I spent the entire evening in total frustration reading and re-reading text to rework this one problem and get the desired answer.  No matter how I tried, it always came out the same.  I got so frustrated I threw a book at Victoria!  I missed.  I was clearly out of control.

The next day I took my test back and confessed that no matter what I tried I could not get the "correct" answer.  I would appreciate the lesson.  So my instructor worked the problem for me and got the very same answer I did, numerous times.  He declared the answer sheet was WRONG!

Once again, Monte will post results soon.  This month.  Probably this week.

"Big Smooth"

Didn't have the daughter to do the math and didn't bother with a calculator. Hope I didn't rob anyone of valuable points in the race for the championship!

Nope, we fix everything.  Top spots were all the same.  I couldn't get out of second no matter how I added it.  hmm

"Big Smooth"

I'm really sorry. I totally forgot to post pictures here of the race. They are on my Facebook wall as well as the video of this race. They are posted as public, so even if we aren't friends, you can still see them. I don't think I ever uploaded them to Photobucket, but here's the link to the YouTube video. Sorry about that. Was a little busy around that time. smile Thanks to everyone who came out to race at our place. I had fun and glad you did too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcMC_Ga3x8

Hey Doc This is the pod I ordered for mhttps://www.professormotor.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SIKK12By Corvette it's a kit that comes with gears