Re: Even Thurs March 30 at Casa Kouba?

I have a question for those who may be attending- how many of you have GT3 cars built or available?  Maybe instead of running the Classics, we run a GT3 round.  Would that appeal?

Those without a GT3 car can grab something reasonably comparable (Scaley powered, plastic chassis'd, stock wheels, etc...) and run along with the rest of the gang.

So the class list would now be: Trans Am, Le Mans, GT3/GT?, BRM/50's

I have one ready to go, but I'm bringing the classics anyway, because I'm an addict.

I'd be happy to run BOTH classes!  We can run as late into the evening as anyone else wants...

I have a GT3 on order but it most like will arrive too late.  I do have an old Scaley Aston Martin DBR9 but the rear axle has been upgraded with Slot.it parts as the original wheels gave up the ghost long ago.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

GT3...  I got nothing...  Will order eventually.  But don't let me lack of a car slow you down.

"Big Smooth"

kidvolt wrote:

GT3...   But don't let me lack of a car slow you down.

You're sounding quite Irish today, laddy.

I'm good for more classes !

33 (edited by docdoom March 28, 2017 7:10 pm)

I do have one extra gt3 that can be used.needs a little weight in the noise if any body needs a loaner.

The secondnidator

Ah... Faith and begorrah...  I'll take a loaner.

"Big Smooth"

Chris, I don't have your address!

You do now...  Check your PM's.

CK

Got it. Probably be there close to 6. Running errands all day.

Sounds tough being retired!

Great fun last night racing at Koubas. Those that didnt make missed some tight ass racing.

The secondnidator

What he said ^

Glad you guys had a good time.  The racing got even tighter for the last two races- we did GT3's and then GT's after the championship classes.  GT3's will be very similar to the Trans Am class- the finishes were INCREDIBLY close (when my lap counter was counting all the laps), and then we ran a GT race as well with some very evenly matched cars and lots of same-lap finishes at the end of the heat.

Eventually, I will get a new track built with an up-to-date scoring program, but this one is quite entertaining to run and race.  Thanks for all your patience with me getting it up and running when the tape needed attention.  Looking forward to the next time already!

And Doc, who you calling tight ass?

Chris

I went home and as Chris was sick and asleep on the couch I snuck into the garage and worked on tires and chassis until 2am, I'm ready for a rematch, just after my nap.

Not me, Im not going to touch any of my cars till its time to put them back into battle at Bills. that is the best they have ever ran and dont need to screw them up by wrenching on them.well maybe the t/a car it after all failed to finish.

The secondnidator

Ahh but Doc, you know that you may just need to tweak this a little or maybe adjust that some. The temptation is just too strong.

I must resist I must resist. . We are the Borg resisting is futile.

The secondnidator

It could be worse...

We are the Pentium Borg.  Division is futile.  You will be estimated.

"Big Smooth"