Topic: Northwest True Scale Racers Website

by wb0s » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:16 pm

The website upgrades are looking good Howie! Thank you for all the effort you are puting into your site!

Re: Northwest True Scale Racers Website

by howie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Thanks to Bill for coming over here and setting this up and trying to get me up to speed on this system, while Monte was on the speaker phone with us to give us technical support. Bill was here for about 4hrs. or so. I tried to go through the steps last night and failed 'till Bill got on the web and showed me a step I was missing, so a lot of hrs. on this project. I think I got it now, maybe, well hopefully, I guess we will see! Thanks Bill and Monte.

by marty » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:18 am

I like the new look. Good work guys.

Marty

by beaufrazier » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:28 am

Love the changes to the home page. It does peak your interest to want to know more....Beau

by wb0s » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:28 am

I agree with Beau. I find myself coming here more often just to check for new photos. Great job Howie!!!!

The previous posts to this topic were copied over from the Northwest True Scale Racers site with Howie's permission. The NTSR site is scheduled to close down at the end of this year. I will be copying over as much of the great information posted there as possible in the next few months.  =====Bill