Topic: June 2016 First Sunday

Thank you Monte & Victoria for a great day! The food, people, conversations, and racing was fun! I had an excellent time!

Re: June 2016 First Sunday

Victoria & Monte: Thank you for the great food outlay, chit chat with great people, and of course good racing, even though i did lousy. One great way to fulfill a Naste Sunday!

Thanks gents and to all those that came to play.  It was hot as can be!  But we pressed on and managed to do a little racing.  Here's the result:

Slot.it C Class:

1.  Paul Painter - 46.7 laps (w/magnet assist)
2.  Tracy Flood - 44.5
3.  Bill Bostic - 44.3
4.  Greg Petrolati - 43.8
5.  Monte Saager - 43.7
6.  Goose Gossett - 43.4
7.  Todd Flood - 43.3
8.  Jeff Fields - 43.2
9.  Victoria Saager - 41.4
10. Al Christenseen - 41.3
11. June Petrequin - 39.1
12. Perry Petrequin - 38.5

Despite the heat we made the best of it and enjoyed a fine afternoon of good food and great company.  And let it be said that on that day Todd looked like a racer.  Way to go young lad!

Close racing for sure as 7 cars were spread out by slightly more than a lap from 2 through 8.

And happily Cat-Zilla was stopped just short of mounting the track table.

"Big Smooth"

Sounds like you all had a terrific time racing! Wish we could have been there. We were in your neck of the woods (Hillsboro), but we were visiting with the kids playing games and discussing wedding plans. I've missed so many first Sundays this year already being hurt and can't wait to get back out there again!

Sounds like a good time. I had to deliver my sister's car to Centralia Sunday morning. I tried  to make it but there was a fiery wreck on I-5 that put and end to that.

6 (edited by reek455 August 8, 2016 6:28 am)

Thank you Monte and Victoria for the hospitality yesterday, Dominic and I had a great time racing and visiting. Enjoyed the free air show too :-)

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Yes, thank you, as always it was a wonderful time. Congrats to Dominic on his first place finish.

You're welcome, gents.  Dom was the man yesterday.  I also note that Todd is improving as well, he'll be passing Thomas soon.  The young racers are coming.

"Big Smooth"

Sorry I missed the race Monte. We were in Medford at noon, and in traffic from 3pm to 6:45pm!!!!

I hate traffic as you well know.  Rest well knowing you were missed.

"Big Smooth"

One day of rest, then I'll be back in the traffic tomorrow morning with the trailer headed for the coast!

Trying to find the rules on Slot.it C Class cars. can somebody point me to the correct page please.

The secondnidator

Here ya go Doc, second post down:

http://naste.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=749

Thanks that was I was looking for

The secondnidator