Topic: The Great Jacquelin Park Digital Enduro

Monte & Victoria thank you very much for having us over for another race! The food was great as was the racing and competition with friends!

"Did somebody say digital enduro???!!!!!!"

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/IMG_1842.jpg

Re: The Great Jacquelin Park Digital Enduro

Yes thanks Monte and Victoria for a great afternoon of racing.

Victoria & Smooth: Thank you for letting me join you're Sunday mass hysterical digital racing meet. What a hoot ! Team one; thanks for letting me join you for some great racing, had a great time.

Thanks for a fun day of racing. Good food and great company. Nice to talk with you Victoria! Here are the photos I took.

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/SlotCa … 017%202016

Excellent pictures Dorothy!

Thank you!!!

The cows got run over repeatedly. Just another typical digital race. Thanks, Monte and Victoria!

Thanks for a wild and crazy time....after about 30 minutes in and we figured out we were a different color and why we were not getting gas that was a game changer!!    Lol      I must say that's the first time I used the new controllers and they worked great!!  well done Sir

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

Ya know...  it was a little frustrating but I had never given thought to the fact that folks would stand out of order around the track.  Don't really see that often anywhere you race and in this case it became a real problem.

I'm glad ya'll had fun anyway.  Amazingly enough all cars have been repaired to their previous glory.

"Big Smooth"

Sounds like I missed out on a rip roaring good time, but I was not feeling well and thought it better not to share.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Thanks for "NOT" sharing!

And yes, it was a lot of fun!