Topic: Penguin Point First Sunday Series- December

Monte and Victoria, Thank you for another fun filled Sunday afternoon.  Congratulations to George on the victory and to Mr. Bill on his second place.  I'll take my third place, my cheater car and the overall points lead and be back next time.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Re: Penguin Point First Sunday Series- December

Thank you Monte & Victoria for hosting an excellent racing event, and to Dorothy for GOODIES, and George for the chilli !!!!

Rico, nice drive today!!! You and that Ford were untouchable!!!! (I don't think it was just the car!!!).    --------------------------Bill

3 (edited by KuifjePDX December 5, 2010 9:18 pm)

Thank you, and thank you....

For the hospitality of Monte and Victoria, for the compliments on the chili, for the congratulations on winning, for letting me use the awesome Mosler car, and for being very patient with my two boys. We all had a fun filled afternoon.

Thank you all...

George

--
"Get the shotgun, Martha. The herd needs a thinnin'." - Bucky Katt

Congratulations to George who had the top score for this past Sunday.  Rico could have possibly won all his heats had he not succumbed to peer pressure and swapped out his killer P68 for a different car.  As for myself, I found out that my controller may not be the best for small hands as I found it set considerably different when I got back to it later in the day causing me some driving difficulties as I kept coming off right in front of Rico and I assure you it was not deliberate.  A quick reset of the digital settings and it was back to normal - a little late to help in any of my heats.  So it goes...

It was fun to see how well Alex and Sean did even though they were using magnet cars.  I think that part worked out real well as they were able to hang in there and get a feel for some real racing action.

This event very likely puts to rest the Italian Stallion Shoot-Out for now and we'll move to a new class for the start of the next year.  I'm thinking we'll move to Ninco's for a spell.  I'll release an announcement soon when it becomes more clear.

I'd like to sincerely thank all those that came out, I thought we had a great time yesterday.

"Big Smooth"