Topic: Which Car?

If I wanted to come up and race with you guys, what car should I buy to be able to run the most races?  I like 1/32 best however. 

Thanks,
Mike

Finishing second, isn't much better than finishing at all........  (I believe a David Pearson quote)

Re: Which Car?

Hi Mike,

All the NASTE races are IROC style. We race similarly prepared cars supplied by the track owner for the race they host. All you need to do is show up to race. The cars and controllers will be there and ready to go.

Monte's Penguin Point First Sunday Series is also open to all.  The current class is the Italian Stallion Shout-out featuring Racer, NSR and Slot.It cars. For those races you would be able to race your own car, but even there Monte has loaner cars. It's a good opportunity to try different cars before you decide on what to purchase.

Randy's Beaverton Slot Car Club is currently in their Winter Season.  They are racing Fly GT Classics, and like Monte's there are usually loaner cars available.

I know it's a long drive from your place Mike, but we'd love to have you up for some racing!   -------------------------------Bill

Looks like the next NASTE race is Dec. 4th, where would that be at?  And what times are the races?  Not sure if I would be able to drive home the same day, or I should stay overnight in town.

Mike

Finishing second, isn't much better than finishing at all........  (I believe a David Pearson quote)

Actually the next Naste race is Nov 20 at Monte's, unfortunately I will be at a wedding and will miss it. You might find it easier to make one of his first Sunday events.  They start at 1:00 and end around 4:00 leaving you more time for travelling before and after.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.