Topic: International 32 Slot Car Class

Bad Bob and I are thinking about starting a group to run Parma International 32 Vintage Sports/ GT cars running the bodies from this website.. We are going to have a meeting to see how much interest we will have racing something new like this.. These bodies are really nicely detailed and so are the decals that you can get for each car body. Check out the painted bodies in the gallery that are all done up. Please pass this a long to other racers.
I know we have a lot of race groups in our area and a lot of racing else where, but I think this would be a fun class for all scales of racers no matter what scale you race or kind of cars and is a way for all of us to get together and have fun. Very cool and fast cars with the INTERNATIONAL 32 Chassis.. Send feedback to me or Bad Bob we want to here from you.. larry302@viclink.com or rmcfarland@centruytel.net

Lightning Larry
Boss Slot Racew

Check out this sight. Take a look at all of the decals and bodies. Then look at the picture page of completed slot cars.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/pattosplace/home.html

Re: International 32 Slot Car Class

I followed the link to Patto's but not really sure what to go look at once I get there.  Help!

"Big Smooth"

I'm with ya Monte....There's about a hundred bodies listed under Vintage Sports/ GT cars. I'm not sure if they have developed any specific rules yet?

LARRY - HELP????

Ok, so I talked on the phone with Larry and here's what I have come to understand...

1.  The class is to use the PARMA International 32 chassis.
2.  Motor is the Falcon 7.
3.  Bodies are to be LEXAN Vintage GT bodies from the 60's era.  Bodies are available at Patto's and Larry recommends using the stick-on decals.
4.  I'm guessing wood-track foamies will be the tires of choice.

Larry hopes to have a meeting in early October to discuss rules and possible venues for the proposed series.  He estimates a running car should cost less than $50.

And that's what I know.  We'll wait to see what comes from the meeting.

"Big Smooth"

The idea for this class is to unite all slot car clubs in the Oregon area to get to know each other and have a fun class of car that no other club is racing.  H.O., 1/32 and 1/24th all running & racing the same type of car for a fun get together about 4 times or more a year.. This was not to conflict with any other clubs race program or to add a class to anyones program..  So we hope this group only unites us all with a fun class to run + get to race other racers of other scales and clubs or groups. We are going to have a meeting sometime around the first of October.. Bad Bob's on Vacation..  Please let other groups and racers know about this new class of very cool fast cars..

________ Lightning Larry_________