Topic: Digital Race Day at Rainier Raceways

Digital Race Day at Rainier Raceways

Who: Anyone who likes or is curious about digital slot racing
What: My Scalextric Sport Digital track, fully tricked out with all the best upgrades.
Where: Auburn, WA. Please send me an email or private message for my address.
When: Sunday, July 25th, from 1pm to 6pm.
Why: Because you want to!
How: Any way you can!

You can read all about my track here:
http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/porta … stcount=21
and here:
http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/porta … hp?t=37576
You can see additional photos in my gallery.

If you're in the Puget Sound or Pacific Northwest area and want to check out a well appointed digital track, then you'll be hard pressed to find a better track than mine. Addmittedly it's on the small side (two 4x8 tables in an L shape), but that just means the excitement is more condensed. wink We'll be running IROC races so long as there are enough people to have a race, so feel free to come any time between 1 and 6, even if you can only stay for a short time.

If you're already an SSD racer and would like to bring some cars, by all means please feel free to do so. If you bring a racing set, we can use yours for a race, or if you just want to drive them around a bit we can do that, too. If you're new to digital racing, I'll have a hot iron ready to chip any car you need help with. Just bring your car and a chip to install, and we'll do it right here. Just be sure to get a Scalextric Digital chip. If you have a Scalextric or Pioneer car that has a DPR hatch, you can pick up a DPR chip and it will be a much easier job. Heck, you don't even have to get a chip if you don't want to. I've got a few that can be put in your car for a race or two. smile Without a DPR hatch, though, you'll need a solder-in chip. Slot.it cars and others with hot motors will want the Slot.it chip.

Refreshments will be provided, but feel free to bring a bag of chips or a bottle of something to share. smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or send me an email or private message.

Hope to see you here! smile
-Greg