Topic: PASER Thursday 1-12-2023

Had an eventful first even Thursday race at The Gorge Raceway. The Womp race was cancelled due to an insufficient number of racers. It was test and tune until the 6pm Late Model Sportsman race. 6 racers participated with a 3 lane, 4-minute heats, 2 times through format. Never a dull moment running these cars on the tight and twisty configuration of the track. When all was said and done.................
1st: Racerbob - 227.5 laps
2nd: Prozack - 223.5 laps
3rd: Bad Billy - 220.1 laps
4th: Howie - 185.5 laps
5th: Rico - 175.6 laps
6th: Doug - 100.6 laps
Thank you those who came to race. It was a fun time!

Re: PASER Thursday 1-12-2023

Great racing tonight Bob! Thanks!

3 (edited by docdoom January 13, 2023 8:36 am)

Sorry had planned  to come by but my work got in the way. Never  got out of Canby till 600pm at that point with hour and half drive to the east  I said screw it and went home. I think we should just race at 6pm and run two classes  open the doors at 330pm and let guys test and tune till race time. It's what we do on the even Thursday  and it seems to work out great.

The secondnidator

I had planned to come and race Womps. The cars and controller even made it up to the front door.
  But then plans sometimes change.

It was my first run at Gorge Raceway and I've got to say despite the challenge it presents, I liked racing on it. However the multiple contusions on my shoulder from hitting the display case might disagree a little. I guess I'm just a slow learner.  Thanks for a fun night of racing Bob and everyone.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

I enjoyed the lunch meeting before we went racing. However, I was ready for a "dinner meeting" before it was all over!.....I also liked racing just one class at 6:00 pm with a longer format.