Topic: GT3 Proxy

These cars are coming to Tigard for the next round.
  I'll post more info when I have it.

Re: GT3 Proxy

As always, I am up for helping out, driving or marshaling.

o boy better put up a tall catch fence for these cars Mitch hate to see any of these super-fast cars hit the floor...

The secondnidator

4 (edited by stumbley June 29, 2022 8:04 am)

Any word on running this? Or have I missed it entirely?

Hopefully all is well in the Brooks household...

No been issue trying to get enough  guys together  to run it  that time of the year  everybody  has stuff going on.

The secondnidator

Mitch was thinking we might do it after the Odd Thursday race on the 7th but you might want to check with him on that.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

I have not ran a lap anywhere in 6+ months.
If you all need another drive or anything let me know!

Due to how busy everybody is this summer after two years of covid I'm going to make a change of venue for this round of the proxy. That and even the slowest car is capable of launching off of my overpass.
  This next odd Thursday (7/7) I will bring the cars to Al's to race after our two regular rounds of racing. We encourage any who are interested to stay and race. If you haven't been out to race recently come on out, our regular classes that night are LeMans and LMP.   If you don't have a car we'll have extras.
  These proxy cars are very fast with 28-30K motors on finely tuned chassis. In qualification I ran faster laps than I've ever run on my track.
  Hope to see you.

I will be there!

10 (edited by Mitch58 July 8, 2022 6:41 am)

We ran this tonight. Thanks to the guys who were able to stay late to do this. Fernando,  Rico,  Doc and Al. Well Al didn't have much of a choice,  he sleeps there. Also thanks to Al for helping to retrieve the results. After running out of ideas we restarted the PC and there they were. Monte we miss you.
  Jeff it was nice to see you,  for those who don't know, Jeff is relocating to Colorado and this was his last odd Thursday unless travel/work schedules coincide for another race night.

Yep it was a long  night of racing . Colorado  gain our loss. 5am came way to fast today..

The secondnidator