Topic: Revoslot Proxy

These Cars will be coming to Portland in a couple of weeks. We've had a lot of local interest in these cars with several club members racing them, this will be a chance to try them out.

I didn't enter this particular proxy but will be hosting a round. Our own Doc Doom is currently in third place.

They will be racing their next round on the 17th then will be sent here. I'll post again when the cars arrive.

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/mitchrevoproxy.jpg

Post's attachments

130455748_10222080476575523_5015557000995377546_o.jpg 273.26 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Revoslot Proxy

Keep me in mind for driving...

I have dog in the fight so only going to be allowed  to corner .

The secondnidator

Go Doc, go!

"Big Smooth"

These cars arrived a day early, yesterday.  I plan to qualify them on Sunday and we can schedule a race for after that.

We have also been asked to run two rounds in the Portland area, So Al, I'll be calling you.

Pick a date yet for the two rounds?

The secondnidator

I have two sets of proxy cars to run. The Revoslot cars plus the Trans Am cars showed up. I plan to run at least the Revoslot cars this Sunday as we will be running them again at Al's at a later date. Time permitting I'd like to run the Trans Am cars too.
We can use as many people as we can get.
12ish would be a good time to start.

Ok let me check and confirm My better half has nothing planned  for the day. If not I'll be there.

The secondnidator

I can be there Sunday.