Topic: No new post

There were no new post or active post this morning so here is something to look at. It is a 4" Flexi that we don't really race anywhere but we may be at Bill's on Mondays.

This car usually has a vintage stock car body on it but I noticed it had some small cracks in the fender wells that need attention. This "door stop is what came on the car. After reading an article about how "wing" car also ruined how hobby I added these small fake "wings" to create and air pocket wow what a difference.  I've never driven a real wing car and this is not a wing car chassis or a group 12 motor, it is a 4" Flexy with an H&R Crusher motor, but it still the fastest car I own running 5.4 laps on my track with ease.

Very fun, just for fun car.

Have a good day folks and for those who are interested we will be racing Trans Am and GFX cars on Thursday at Al's.

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/mitchsthingie.jpg

Post's attachments

244486504_10223971850978701_1844828988909442592_n.jpg 330.93 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: No new post

UGH..............all I can say is YUCK!

We could use it to keep the shop door from closing!

Vic and I went to the Vancouver shop one time.  They gave her a wing car to run circles around me with.  She liked it a lot.

It does look a little like it got stepped on already.

"Big Smooth"

Not my cup of tea, but if it "floats your boat" have at it. I like a car that needs some driving; most of the wing cars I've seen on glued tracks just require one blip of the controller. When you can negotiate a Blue King in 1.5 seconds, there's something wrong.

wb0s wrote:

UGH..............all I can say is YUCK!

We could use it to keep the shop door from closing!

Yeah like I said this was for fun while the glue is setting up on my other body, I've seen these race on videos, what you CAN see of them anyway. Most of the time their fingers never move. I'm not sure where the fun is in that, this BTW the way is nothing like that, it is just a bit faster than my other 4" Flexi and my "Howie" spec Can Am car, but it is very easy to drive right at the limit. I can see where some of the more competitive guys could be sucked in by this "Dark Side".