Topic: 2021 Davols Forum Cup Proxy

I received a box of proxy cars today.

These are Nascar cars divided into 2 groups, COT which is open to all makes, have an open motor, and pods with after market chassis are allowed.

The other is Winston Cup which is made up of Scalextric '80s Monte Carlos and Thunderbirds. These car run stock chassis and either H&R, Piranha, or Predator 18K motors.

I'm here every day, I'm open to a weeknight (even # Thursday) or a weekend time to run these. Chime in here and let me know what works and I'll come up with something that works for the most volunteers. 

Thanks, I'll try to qualify these cars tomorrow.

Post's attachments

239644228_10223768249688796_6506138983440963862_n.jpg 161.8 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: 2021 Davols Forum Cup Proxy

Mitch, I'd be very interested, but I'm out of town 9/2-9/13. Unless you're running very soon, I won't be around until later.

Sunday would be best anything pass 1pm would work for me. If not Sunday. Tuesday through  Saturday  after 3pm I could swing by afterwork.

The secondnidator

Sunday 8/29 works for me

I'm out of town this weekend and the following weekend is Labor Day and most likely have stuff going on.  The 11th/12th is also not doable for me. Saturday is the race at Bob's and Sunday I will be at PIR for the Indy car race.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Okay, I talked with Al and Sunday afternoon works for most of us, and less traffic too for those across town.

Lets say 3;00 and I'll have the track open by 1;30 if anybody wants to bring cars over and just run around the track. I also have a few cars and controllers if you are traveling light.

Anyone else is welcome to come race, marshal ect.

Mitch58 wrote:

Okay, I talked with Al and Sunday afternoon works for most of us, and less traffic too for those across town.

Lets say 3;00 and I'll have the track open by 1;30 if anybody wants to bring cars over and just run around the track. I also have a few cars and controllers if you are traveling light.

Anyone else is welcome to come race, marshal ect.

so the plane is to run it these Sunday then Mitch????

The secondnidator

Yes Doc.