Topic: 4" Flexi

So, we've been playing around a bit with some 4" flexis at Bill's track on Mondays.  While Bob has a couple of things coming up with 4.5" flexis we don't really race these smaller ones much. 

I've noticed the 4.5s can be tough to find but the 4" cars seem to be plentiful and fairly cheap. I found this one recently for the price of a decent motor, the tires were hard as a rock so I dug in a drawer and found a couple I was able to true down enough to find some soft rubber. Boy this thing is a rocket.  It's a bit too much of a car for my small track but will be a blast on any of the larger tracks.

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/FLEXI.jpg

Post's attachments

218935724_10223583696835090_9158910795035135069_n (1).jpg 287.14 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: 4" Flexi

You are so right Mitch! And although your example of the classic "door stop" makes my stomach feel like there's something BIG coming, with one of the more "realistic" bodies fitted these cars are not only cheap, but great fun to race! If anybody is interested in racing these cars I have used chassis, cars, and parts. Bob Nakamura has an abundance of new parts for these cars, as well as new tires, and he sells to local racers at a very good discount!!!

Doesn't pretty much everyone have a 4" Flexi?

https://i.postimg.cc/nLcr4R5g/IMG-1248.jpg

Here's one of mine.  I can't seem to find the others at this time. I'm pretty sure they're around here somewhere.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Yep Bill already hooked me on  the 4 flex with a fast motor and  new tires it will really get around Bill track. was doing 4.8 all day with it and that with old hand me down tires and a motor that every body was pulling me on the straight. hoping Bob can get better and make it out to Bills so I  maybe get some fresh meats and a motor for it.

The secondnidator

That's a really good looking Ferrari Rico!

Bob will hook you up Doc!

Yep Bill already hooked me on  the 4 flex with a fast motor and  new tires it will really get around Bill track. was doing 4.8 all day with it and that with old hand me down tires and a motor that every body was pulling me on the straight. hoping Bob can get better and make it out to Bills so I  maybe get some fresh meats and a motor for it.

The secondnidator