1 (edited by howie May 15, 2022 6:28 am)

Topic: Rapid Raceway 2022 season schedule.

Apr. 30. Points race with NASCAR. This will be 2 times through at 4 minute heats. Backup class will be the Early Sportsman.
May. 21. Points race with NASCAR. Same as the Apr. 30th. race except backup will be the Indy cars.
June 4. Rapid Grand Prix. Last race of the True Scale season.

Re: Rapid Raceway 2022 season schedule.

Thank you Howie for generously offering your track once again for the Halloween race. We all appreciate it! I've posted on the NASTE FB page, but for those not on FB, here it is again.

Also, doors open at what time? I need to let Victoria know what time we'll be picking up the pizza. Thank you!

Halloween Race. October 30th. I hope this is okay to post here.
Victoria has generously offered to donate pizza for that night (I'd rather they be there themselves, but understand) and we'll pick it up on our way. I'll be bringing sweets. I've been making a few.
Also have reusable plates and silverware I can bring. Yes, they'll be washed clean.

Doors open at 5:00pm.

Thanks for hosting again Howie! It was a fun night of racing!

Yes, a very fun night.

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/Rapid_1mitch.jpg

Post's attachments

250345598_10224107358526305_5767177556981757807_n.jpg 317.71 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Rapid Raceway schedule has been updated again, the Rapid Grand Prix will be on June 4, the last race of the season.

The Rapid Grand Prix is this coming Saturday June 4th.

Doors open at 11:30 and racing starts at about 1:00pm.

This will be a Pizza race of 4 times through at 4 minute heats. Entry fee will be $10.00 and Pizza and pop will be provided, plaques to 3rd. place. I hope we get a good turnout for this will be the last official race of the season.

After the race I will hand out all the plaques for the 2022 season: Total points for the season 1st. through 3rd. 1st. through 3rd. for the Columbia Gorge Championship. Hopefully my new trophy shop will be done with them by then.

Howie

Ok, the Rapid Grand Prix has been re-scheduled for the second time! The new schedule is for June. 18th. If somehow this date can not happen, I will call it a season!