Topic: "Big" Glenn Heath

It is with great sadness that I tell you all Glenn Heath passed away last night. Glenn was admitted to the hospital last week with heart problems. His daughter Marsha said they were unsure about memorial services at this time. Glenn was an outstanding member of our Northwest slot car community. An awesome builder, racer, and an incredible friend! He will be missed dearly!

http://www.naste.org/members/bill/GlennHeath.jpg

Re: "Big" Glenn Heath

Though I only knew him a fraction of the time that you have, I always enjoyed his company. He was very knowledgeable about slot

racing and I found him to be very generous when it came to sharing that knowledge.

We've missed his company these last couple of years and will miss him even more now.

Our thoughts go out to his friends and family.

Well said Mitch, I echo those sentiments.

"Big Smooth"

4 (edited by reek455 May 16, 2021 9:04 am)

I concur with those sentiments. I will always treasure the conversation we had at the Inslots Checkered Flag open house.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

I didn't know him as well as most slot racers did, but he seemed like a nice guy. I remember Glen and Bill and I going to eat lunch at Spud Monkies on Halsey awhile back, good memory of him.

When I started racing on Odd Thursdays at Too Bad,Glen was the first guy to give me information to help me my cars go faster. Great guy. Like Rico I enjoyed talking to him at Bill's open house.