1 (edited by reek455 March 5, 2021 6:30 pm)

Topic: COVID strikes again

My nephew who plays football for L.O. High school had a teammate test positive last week and I was around my nephew all week end so the dreaded virus may be in our home. All players will be rapid tested again tomorrow but until I'm sure that I'm clean I will have to pass on racing tomorrow. I just don't want to take the chance of giving it to you fine people. I will state my nephew or anyone in my family do not have any symptoms at this time, just being precautionary.  I was really looking forward to trying out my new car, but it will just have to wait for the next race

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Re: COVID strikes again

The tracks will still be there a bit later Rico.

Best of health to you.

I fill your pain.I have had  to take three of those damn test so far, all came back negative missed close to a week of work because of it....

The secondnidator

Bummer Rico. It's those damn kids every time!

We'll see you next go around.

That's hard, Rico. We all hope that you and racing will be back soonest!!

Had my first vaccine shot on Wednesday. Made me tired and my arm is sore at the injection site, but otherwise, it was the least painful shot I've ever had. Hardly noticed it.

Hopefully these vaccines will get us all back to normal quickly.

Thanks for thinking of us Rico. Take care.

There will be more racing for sure. Bill and Bob are going to have a race the next two weekends I believe.

Test was negative on Saturday. I would have been safe to race

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Better to know than worry.

"Big Smooth"

reek455 wrote:

Test was negative on Saturday. I would have been safe to race

And a added bonus. your nasal  passages  are cleaned out. Did they  do any brain damage when they were jamming  that swap up your nose?

The secondnidator

That's good news, Rico!