Topic: OSCAR NASCAR Race March 13, 2021 at Inslot's Checkered Flag Raceway

On Saturday March 13th Inslot's Checkered Flag Raceway in Vancouver will be hosting an OSCAR NASCAR race. The OSCAR rules for NASCAR will be in effect (the OSCAR Rules can be found elsewhere in this forum). The doors will open on race day at 8:00 AM, with tech inspection at 9:00 AM. The race is scheduled to start at 10:00 AM with qualifying.

Entry fee for this race is $10.00, which includes lunch from Firehouse Subs!

The track will be open for practice the day before the race, Friday March 12th. The track will open for practice at noon, and close at 10:00 PM.

OSCAR races provide participants with lots of track time! The race consists of 4 minute heat races, with a minimum of three rounds of racing on each of the tracks four lanes. Depending on attendance race length maybe extended to four full rounds.

Please be aware and considerate of the current CIVID 19 rules and precautions mandated by the state of Washington. Enforcement will be left to the participant's discretion.

2 (edited by docdoom March 4, 2021 12:42 pm)

Re: OSCAR NASCAR Race March 13, 2021 at Inslot's Checkered Flag Raceway

wb0s wrote:

On Saturday March 13th Inslot's Checkered Flag Raceway in Vancouver will be hosting an OSCAR NASCAR race. The OSCAR rules for NASCAR will be in effect (the OSCAR Rules can be found elsewhere in this forum). The doors will open on race day at 8:00 AM, with tech inspection at 9:00 AM. The race is scheduled to start at 10:00 AM with qualifying.

Entry fee for this race is $10.00, which includes lunch from Firehouse Subs!

The track will be open for practice the day before the race, Friday March 12th. The track will open for practice at noon, and close at 10:00 PM.

OSCAR races provide participants with lots of track time! The race consists of 4 minute heat races, with a minimum of three rounds of racing on each of the tracks four lanes. Depending on attendance race length maybextended to four full rounds.

Please be aware and considerate of the current CIVID 19 rules and precautions mandated by the state of Washington. Enforcement will be left to the participant's discretion.

1000am on a Saturday.  Man your killing me Bill.. just joking s sounds like fun. To bad I'm at work at that time. Try swing by on friday and breath in the smell of track glue and tires being trued...

The secondnidator

Re: OSCAR NASCAR Race March 13, 2021 at Inslot's Checkered Flag Raceway

Yeah sorry Doc. I am working on trying to put something together for my track, maybe a Monday or Sunday thing...........