Topic: WTB. LATE MODEL NASCAR

Just thought I would see if anyone has a late model Chevy SS or Fusion nascar body locally. Before I go and spend 30 dollars for one on ebay.

I gotta get started building a 500 car!

Zack

Re: WTB. LATE MODEL NASCAR

Zack, I have a body. In fact I think I have a Fusion or a Chevy. Both bodies are used and have been painted. they are both ugly and need to be re-painted and spruced up a bit. But hey, they're CHEAP....Either one ZERO $ to you!

=======Bill

I will take a Chevy!

I can strip em and redo if needed.

Thanks!

Zack

I have 2 brand new Ford Fusion bodies and set of decals ...... probably won't use. $15 each if interested.

dc dynamo wrote:

I have 2 brand new Ford Fusion bodies and set of decals ...... probably won't use. $15 each if interested.

Zack,  I got your email request about a Fusion Nascar body and replied back to you on that ... just checking to make sure you got the reply email?

Dennis; there is a for sale page on the Rapid site, why don't you post those Fusions there. I am sure you would get some interest.

howie wrote:

Dennis; there is a for sale page on the Rapid site, why don't you post those Fusions there. I am sure you would get some interest.

Sounds like Zack wants the 2 Fusions and 1 Nastruck.  But I also have a stack of perfect JK flexi chassis' to sell ... since he is showing a flexi can be competitive.