Topic: WFO speedway

Well I got WFO speedway up and running after maybe a two + year hibernation.   I was wondering how many others out there are still into running tjet slotcars.     I  was thinking of having a day to just  have people come out and run their cars on the track and play and see what we might be able to set up some racing.
if I hold a race it will be run your own tjet car.    not sure if I will do anything iroc or not at this point.
I am only interested in running tjet cars    no magnet traction or G-plus …. just to fast for this short track.
I guess ill see what kind of response I get and then try and pick a day to open the track for whoever wants to come by.

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

Re: WFO speedway

I'm up for some T-Jet action Bryan!

nice!!!    it was pretty fun running a few cars after I got the track cleared off and cleaned...

"Due to economic cutbacks,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"

I really liked the videos!

All of my HO stuff is pretty much from when I was a kid and hasn’t been run in years but still sounds like fun

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

You can say that again. ;-)

"Big Smooth"

You know I will be there for t-jet action.

cool!!!   sounds like we might fill up four lanes so far....

I still have a box of those. Any rules/specs as to tires, running gear ect?

I might be interested, but I'll have to sneak more money out of my bank account without the better half knowing! What is the cost for a competitive HO car?

I can fix you up for racing at WFO Speedway Tom...............CHEAP!   =====Bill

You told me 1/32 would be cheap too and now I have to let my house get foreclosed on just so I can buy more 1/32 cars!

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah...................................what can I say?.................