Topic: BullRing SOLD!

The BullRing at TooBad Motorplex has been sold. I will be disassembling the track this Sunday June 14th and preparing it for it's move back to Roseburg Oregon. It's been fun, but on to new projects........  ---------------------Bill

Re: BullRing SOLD!

Congratulations.  At least I was able to put my name on it once.

"Big Smooth"

Me too...........................once.  ------------Bill

Once was enough for me.  By the way, this is post 1000!

"Big Smooth"

I added the Wynn's sticker, so there

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

That Rico, he's a wynn-er.   tongue

"Big Smooth"

I've got those stickers posted all over. The backing that peels off is the perfect size for flat interior stock!!!! One sticker does two cars!!! THANKS RICO!!!!   ---------------Bill

I'm just glad they're good for something

What a guy.  Everything has performance possibilities.  I love that!

Do you need help Sunday taking that track apart?

"Big Smooth"

Help is always appreciated!!! If you have some spare time Sunday that would be great!!!!  ------------------Bill

I guess the real question is- when does construction begin?

Well, that's a good question!.............I actually still have pieces of the 3 lane I had started a few years ago....So I guess technically, it has started. But I will be changing the original plan. To what I'm not sure..............Monte and I spoke briefly about setting up his soon to be acquired 3 lane routed track here at TooBad Motorplex, so that is a another possibility...............

I can think of several good homes that track!

The BullRing is down. It awaits transport back to Roseburg. It's been fun but its time to move on to other things. Thanks a bunch to Monte for helping me with the tear down today!

So what's next? I have portions of a 3 lane track already routed. I am thinking of turning those pieces into two separate 1/32 copper tape routed tracks. Each track will have a smaller footprint, something around 5 or 6 feet by 10 or 12 feet. When completed they will be for sale. So if you've got any interest let me know. You could even be part of the build up if you'd like.  -------------------Bill

Wow, that's a great idea.  There must be somebody in the group that could use a track.  Especially with being able to have some input into the process.  And routed wood at that.  That was a great track we ran on this weekend in Auburn.

Darn...  a check of the garage shows there's already three tracks there and another one in boxes.  I'm out of room.  Heck!  What's a boy to do?

"Big Smooth"

You're right, that is a great idea!.....................uh, if I remember correctly it was your idea..............sorry if'n I kinda took credit............as far as more room for you and more tracks, remember I do have a saws-all!!!!!  ---------------Bill

The BullRing is official gone from TooBad Motorplex in Fairview. By now I believe it is back in Roseburg.

My flag is at half mast...

A moment of silence.................................                       -----------------------Bill

The moment of silence is over, now I want to hear the sound of a router!

Rico

Three cut pieces laying on the floor already!!!!................  ---------------Bill

That's what I'm talkin' bout