Topic: Allenbrook

This track is a routed three lane road course with copper tape. Lap length is a bit over 69'. The timing system at present is Track Mate with a dead strip.

Re: Allenbrook

Well when do we all get to run some laps on her Mitch????????

The secondnidator

3 (edited by reek455 June 26, 2019 6:59 pm)

docdoom wrote:

Well when do we all get to run some laps on her Mitch????????

Sunday, it appears

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

We are hosting a Proxy Sunday afternoon

I would love to come by and check it out!

Zack

I'm planning to be there Mitch!

Anybody want to carpool out to Mitch's with me? I can seat myself and three others comfortably in my Xterra.

=======Bill

Great layout Mitch, thanks for hosting the proxy it was a great way put laps on a new track. It was a nice releif to have my rubber cars work well at the end of the day!

Zack

Mitch, you nailed it with that layout! Totally awesome, good flowing track! Great job!

Thanks for the track time yesterday! It was a lot of fun running the proxie cars around!

Echo the kudos for the track, Mitch! Lots of fun, fast, tricky and great to drive. And the proxy cars were a hoot.

yes sir that is one nice flowing track. time to break it down and delv to my place, straight up trade?????   thanks for ride over Bill.. ....

The secondnidator

Me and that red lane were getting along nicely. I set the Track record bar as high as I could!

Rico, you missed out on the touring cars but they were great. Even the slower ones were very nice to drive.

Zack

I ran them at Monte’s track

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.