Topic: May 1st Sunday

Thanks Monte and Victoria for a fun afternoon of racing.  I went on a quest when I got home to find my missing TicTac Porsche and lo and behold I found it.  I have a table next to my work bench that I sometimes put cars on and apparently it had fallen off and behind the table, through my bubble wrap for shipping, past two boxes of die-cast cars and made it's way clear to the floor where it was resting peacefully.  I am glad that it is not missing and lost.

Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Re: May 1st Sunday

Glad you found it Rico. Thanks Monte and Victoria for a fun afternoon of racing, and Victoria, that soup was wonderful.

Rico, glad the car showed up.  Glad you showed up.  Good to see everyone.  It was a pretty day and we raced with the door open.  Victoria made my favorite of her soups - Albondigas - a Mexican meatball soup.  Very tasty.  Topped off with some Mexican styled pizza from Papa Murphy's we celebrated Siete de Mayo.  Some might say we just celebrated Cinco de Mayo a couple of days late.  The food was great in either case.  As for the racing, it was our usual Slot. It Group C race.  Then Mitch provided the IROC cars - a mixed assemblage of vintage machines - all front motored beasts.  And each with their own characteristics from quick to tippy.
Challenging but still fun.

Slot.It Group C
1.  Monte Saager - 44.8 laps
2.  Mitch Brooks - 43.6
2.  Tracy Flood - 43.6
4.  Al Christensen - 43.0
5.  Greg Petrolati - 42.9
5.  Jeff Fields - 42.9
7.  Rico Locati - 42.4
8.  Victoria Saager - 39.4
9.  Amy Fields - 39.3
10. Todd Flood - 36.3
11. Julie - 32.4

IROC
1.  Rico Locati - 37.8
1.  Monte Saager - 37.8
3.  Greg Locati - 37.4
4.  Al Christensen - 37.2
5.  Jeff Fields - 36.3
6.  Mitch Brooks - 36.1
7.  Tracy Flood - 35.7
8.  Victoria Saager - 33.7
9.  Todd Flood - 30.2
10. Julie 28.3

"Big Smooth"

4 (edited by docdoom May 8, 2017 5:51 pm)

Hoping t get a new guy hired at the shop so I can get Sundays off and come out and race on these pen days

The secondnidator

docdoom wrote:

on these pen days

Jeez, you make it sound like a prison sentence.  My dad is from Walla Walla and you didn't go anywhere near the pen, as in State Penitentiary.

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.