Topic: Pre routed track

Would anyone be interested in buying pre routed track sections for there own home track?

Re: Pre routed track

Hello and welcome 4laneron, That is an interesting concept for 1/24 tracks. Do you have standard/generic straight and corner pieces you sell, or are the sections custom maade to complete a specific layout?  ------------------Bill

Bill it would be both standard/ generic straight and corners or custom built to your space and desing. In 2-3 or 4 lanes

Where are you located? Do you route the tracks for recessed braid? Do you have any cost estimates?  -------Bill

Bill I am located in springfield,OR tracks can be routed for braid no cost estimates yet, I would need to know the size of track you want 4 lanes or ? so I can work out a cost. I have some pictures of my home track I could send you if you want.

Yes, let's see some pictures.  What about 1/32 scale?

"Big Smooth"

You can see pictures of my track at www.oldslotracer.com wood tracks from around the world, look at Ron from springfield,Oregon

Great looking track Ron! I currently have a 6 lane track with a 19 X 12 footprint. I have considered replacing it with a more technical 3 or 4 lane track. Do you ever race with any of the Oregon clubs, (Pelican Park & Kimm Marshall have tracks in your area, or OSCAR?).  --------------------Bill

kidvolt wrote:

Yes, let's see some pictures.  What about 1/32 scale?

Yes I could do 1/32 scale to