Topic: Enduro

Thanks to Randy and family for hosting the Enduro today- if you were'nt there, you missed a great time, a ton of good food and a visit from some of our Seattle area friends.  All in all a great time was had by everyone and the racing was very close to the end.

Regards
Rico

Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.

Re: Enduro

Very close but you should of heard them at the start - I was accused of stacking the teams.  Well, not all of them, just one.  But apparently I didn't do a very good job.  hmm

With 19 racers in attendance, it was a full room.  The race was run in 30 minute sets with each driver running a 6-minute heat.  Since three of the teams had 5 drivers, this worked out perfectly - each driver got one stint per session.

Congrats to the teams, it was close all the way to the finish.  And the cars ran great.  Those SCX Nascars just keep running.

"Big Smooth"

Randy,

Thanks for hosting a great IROC event on your challenging track.  The SCX Nascars ran great all day.  It was a fantastic road trip meeting more of the Oregon racers.

Please keep us posted on future events.  I know we can get some racers together for another round.

-John

It was nice meeting the Seattle/Tacoma gang for the first time. I hope I can make it to one of the Enduro events up there.

Great job on setting the high score for the day, Professor and Team DOS.

George

--
"Get the shotgun, Martha. The herd needs a thinnin'." - Bucky Katt