Topic: Professor's 09' Enduro Series Finale

Chrissy and I will be hosting the finale to the '09 Enduro Series Saturday December 5th.

We hope you can make it!

-John

-John

2 (edited by the Professor December 15, 2009 4:04 pm)

Re: Professor's 09' Enduro Series Finale

Race day dawned with icy roads and cold temperatures but that didn't stop 19 racers from doing battle in finale of the enduro series. We enjoyed the sight of familiar faces and welcomed 6 new racers: Len, Roger, "OWH" Paul Kassens, Pat, Sebastian and Ryan. A few of the racers couldn't compete the entire event but the remaining drivers slugged it out for 4 hours.

Many pizzas gave their lives to fuel the competitors. At the end of the day 110 laps covered the fields.

Wonder Boys:.................................2531 Laps

Pat "Cartnic", Ryan, Tony "AJK", Victor

Hell Racers:..........................................................2513 Laps

Len, Monte "Kidvoltage", Paul "OWH" Kassens, John "Professor", Roger

Leftovers:..............................................................2434 Laps

Bill, Dale, David "Daisyslots", Greg "Greenman 62", Sebastian

Luciadors:...............................................................2421 Laps

El Guapo, Mike, Victoria, Dwayne, Professor Lite

Crikey and I would like to thank all of the drivers who took the time to race with us today and throughout the year.

Seasons Greetings and we hope to see you next spring

-John

Thanks John and Chrissy.  We all had a great time.  We'll look forward to many happy returns, and if not before, we'll see you in the spring.

"Big Smooth"

John, Thanks again for another great race! I always enjoy your events! There is plenty of track time for each racer, and the competion is close. I had the opportunity to meet more of the people in your area which is always a pleasure. I'm looking forward to your next event!  -----------------Bill

Oh, and by the way, tell Chrissy thanks for the most excellent pizzas!!!!