1 (edited by Mitch58 April 18, 2021 7:50 pm)

Topic: Back to racing

I'll have the track open next Sunday at 2PM for just running cars, testing, and maybe an odd race if we can decide on something, I'm up for anything as all of my cars will be there.
  Al is returning to odd Thursday racing this very next odd Thursday. First up is Carrera DTM and PGE. This might be a good time to get some laps on these.

Post's attachments

175736542_10223018666029673_570814964366519852_n.jpg 456 kb, 2 downloads since 2021-04-18 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

2 (edited by CrashPilot April 20, 2021 3:52 am)

Re: Back to racing

Hi guys I'm so glad Al will be opening his house again. I can't wait to race again. Forgive me Mitch but what is PGE Pre-Ground Effect means? Is this Sportscar Era Class? They need to be Carrera as well?

CrashPilot wrote:

Hi guys I'm so glad Al will be opening his house again. I can't wait to race again. Forgive me Mitch but what is PGE Pre-Ground Effect means? Is this Sportscar Era Class? They need to be Carrera as well?

The PGE is the pre ground effects era of our GT class, the exact years are in the rules section of the website

The other are Carrera brand DTM cars, the rules for these are also on the website, basically they are stock Carrera that are tuned as best as possible using the original parts. 

These are not typically lightning fast though I'm sure that one or two may be.

I plan on going to Al's tonight. Anybody else going?

I dang willy be there to wrangler  them little toys cars around that dang napping  track.

The secondnidator

I believe I'm scheduled to attend...

Sounds like it will be fun!

It was

Dang! Missed it!

It was very mucho.

The secondnidator