Topic: 2019 NASTE IROC Series - Race No. 11 - Oct. 12

Put Oct. 12 on your calendar. The NASTE IROC Race No. 12 will be held at Stan's track in Newberg. Thank you, Stan, for hosting!

Zen Racer

Re: 2019 NASTE IROC Series - Race No. 11 - Oct. 12

Happy to host! I'll put up a post for directions and parking, etc. after I get back from vacation (Sept. 20-30).

I would have loved to host the 21st, but alas I'll probably be working all day and if the weather holds well into the evening.

Someday I'll retire and have to re-route the track for braid because we keep wearing the copper off.

Looking forward to Stan's if I can find it again.

Mitch58 wrote:

I would have loved to host the 21st, but alas I'll probably be working all day and if the weather holds well into the evening.

Someday I'll retire and have to re-route the track for braid because we keep wearing the copper off.

Looking forward to Stan's if I can find it again.

No expert  but I think you just need to remove tape and repaint with a semi gloss paint Mitch. That flat you used may be the problem with the tape not sticking. You can also just take it all apart and send it my way and start all over also.

The secondnidator

That is semi gloss paint.  I haven't had any more problem since I added some glue to the problem areas.

In the above post I was referring that if I didn't work so many hours I'd be downstairs wearing out the track all day.